 Trains / 1215
Re: trains and my original Railtech train cars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:02:34 GMT

I've got mixed feeling about the page reconstruction though. Since
Hi Thomas.  I've been a big fan of your RailTech line, and the LDRAW

it's under construction, there was only a link to the sw600, and then
teaser-placeholders for the flat car, domed car, and others. (And all
of the earlier stuff I loved is now gone somewhere else. :-(

Your drawings are one of the few GeoCities sites I'm willing to put
up with the ad banners to look through. I look forward to when you have
had some time to get it working again. Thanks for taking the time to
share your efforts with the rest of us. :-)

     -Z-

well the ONLY reason im making a new page is because i lost the password and
userid for the lego page, so what im going to do is just copy all files and
images to my other page.i just started with a few models, and well, the 48
stud car is finished, BUT it has a custom part, and i dont want to use a part
that does not exist.
i will compact my lego trains page to include all old models from my other
page.
PS it will be a while. i will try to get alot done tonight.