 Trains / 12080
    Rock Raiders Patrol Train —Ray Sanders
   This a little Train oriented MOC that I whipped up on a rainy 4th of July afternoon. It uses various parts (less than 50 I think) plus a basic train motor assembly. I call it the 'Rock Raiders Patrol Train' While the yellow seems to work, I wish TLC (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

        Re: Rock Raiders Patrol Train —Matt Brooks
   (...) Ray, NICE! I like to see new stuff coming out of the Rock Raiders theme! One suggestion though-Since the train is on a track, why not just use levers (small antennae) as forward/backward controls rather than the steering wheels? It might make (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)