 Trains / 12080
12079  |  12081
Subject:
Rock Raiders Patrol Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 21:14:49 GMT

This a little Train oriented MOC that I whipped up on a rainy 4th of July
afternoon. It uses various parts (less than 50 I think) plus a basic train motor
assembly. I call it the 'Rock Raiders Patrol Train'

While the yellow seems to work, I wish TLC would make some turquoise fence
elements :)

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5320>

Ray