 Trains / 12039
Re: new train cars available (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 05:05:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Stephen Altbacker writes:
This is obviously all just another hoax being sprung upon us by "Ben"
Benecke.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not falling for it.
The URL was a nice touch -nice try, Ben.  Fooled me once but never again.

Never again!

Granted, one cannot rule it out but this one would be a tough one to fake. :-)