 Marketplace / Shopping / 7711
Re: new train cars available (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:24:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Damian Garcia writes:
Cars10015, 16, 17 now available for back order at S@H .  Will ship 082801

All 5 apparently are now and are showing that same ship date.

That is incorrect, items #10013 and #10014 still show august 3th as shipping
date, the other three sets show august 28th.

OK, maybe. I was in a hurry. Not shipping immediately anyway, which is what
matters. My order conf mail hasn't come yet. I could have sworn that they
all had the same backorder time, at least on the US site. But I was in a
hurry, I had to finish the order and make a flight.

++Lar
I just received my order confirmation from LEGO®, a positive sign. -Harvey