 Trains / 12038
    Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner —Rick Clark
   (...) Tsk. Sadly, only the Grand Prize winners get instructions. Dave "only" won first place. So as the Lego-nazi says, "NO INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU!!" Nice work, though Dave. Really nice. What'd else'd be cool is to have several different designs (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner —Christopher Masi
   (...) I guess he will just have to go home and make his own soup ;) Chris (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner —John Neal
    (...) lol to you both Chris and Rick. Just to let people know-- nobody is throwing around a charged word like "nazi" lightly; they are making reference to a classic "Seinfeld" episode. I don't know why I felt compelled to explain this, but I did. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)