 Trains / 11994
Re: new train cars available (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
OK, maybe. I was in a hurry. Not shipping immediately anyway, which is what
matters. My order conf mail hasn't come yet. I could have sworn that they
all had the same backorder time, at least on the US site. But I was in a
hurry, I had to finish the order and make a flight.

Actualy, I was referring to the US site. Unfortunately for us, there are no
prices and/or shipping dates known at our site of The Great Waters, to this
date in none of the European countries. And those poor Australians ...

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.