 Trains / 11949
Re: RGB color values for many brick colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:

Steve Barile's colors

This is appreciated - I'll add this to my survey. It's the fourth set of
colors I've seen (try lugnet.cad), not counting Suzanne Rich's (which might
be the same as Mosaic Maker is producing).

It's naive to think there is "one true RGB" color. It's dependent on your
graphics equipment.

Steve, can you explain how you got these RGB?

If you've matched Lego colors against Pantone, it would be worth knowing
those Pantone catalog numbers (though I understand publishing
cross-references against Pantone is frowned on.)

-Erik

P.S. my interest in this issue is to offer a choice of color palettes in
BrickDraw3D (including user defined RGB)