 Trains / 11941
    Re: Octan Fuel Storage Tanks - Fueling Train Car Question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Like Rob said there is a small platform called a "fuel rack"... it has underplatform flexible pipes that connect to tank car bottom drains and it has pipes mounted on arms (small cranes, sort of) that can bring fuel to the expansion dome fill (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Octan Fuel Storage Tanks - Fueling Train Car Question —Scott Sanburn
   Larry and all, (...) Right, well, I might have to build two separate fuel racks, because of the layout. It should nto be too hard, I can use those newer tubes from various sets with the TECHNIC peg attachments. One for the top, one for the bottom. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)