 Trains / 11935
Re: Small AFOL- and Train-meeting in May 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:

That krokodil engine is the best version I've seen yet. As for the tanker
waggons? I'll have to find a way to shamelessly copy those! He! He! When I
first glanged at the trains, I thought they were from Marklin. Keep up the
awesome work over there. -Harvey

Hello Harvey,

you'll find some images of an older version of my german crocodile here

The big Shell-tanker is also shown in my brickshelf-gallery.

Best regards,

Andreas