 Trains / 11931
  Re: Small AFOL- and Train-meeting in May 2001

(...) That krokodil engine is the best version I've seen yet. As for the tanker waggons? I'll have to find a way to shamelessly copy those! He! He! When I first glanged at the trains, I thought they were from Marklin. Keep up the awesome work over (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small AFOL- and Train-meeting in May 2001

(...) Hello Harvey, you'll find some images of an older version of my german crocodile here (URL) big Shell-tanker is also shown in my brickshelf-gallery. Best regards, Andreas (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)