 Trains / 11871
  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) I think so. Pandora's box has officially been opened:-) As for your analysis of the tank car, I think you are correct-- the ladder shouldn't penetrate the tank cylinder, but rather run up the outside of it. Connecting all of this is a part of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) snip my (Chris's) critique of the new trains (...) snip more of my critique of the new trains (...) Hi John, I just wanted to make certain that every one knew that I brought you into this as a joke. I got the 8 stud wide comment in so you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)