 Trains / 11814
  Pictures from Kohala

On June 16th we had a family day in our company (Mõisapäev). I took 2 layouts with me, a simpe 9V (all 9V stuff I have) and a ok-sized 12V layout. See the pictures on: (URL) was the first time my new train (the blue cars) was really takin into use, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Kohala

(...) I like the red engine with the single sloping front window, a neat job. -Harvey (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)