 Trains / 11804
11803  |  11805
Subject:
GMLTC Web Site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:48:37 GMT

Is the GMLTC web site available anywhere?

According to John Kelley (http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/?n=1343) is was
going offline and it doesn't seem to be back up.  I was hoping to reference
some of the great GMLTC pictures for a show handout I am putting together
for NCLUG's display at GATS this weekend.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot