 Trains / 11785
    Re: Amtrak HHP-8 Locomotive —Josh Baakko
   (...) I've heard it was used in Acela service, as a dual direction locomotive (no need for a turntable). I think it is used on shorter trains. (...) I think the pantagraph is all red like the Acela single direction locomotives. (...) LOL, twice hey? (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Amtrak HHP-8 Locomotive —John Neal
    Josh Baakko wrote: <snip> (...) I agree that James' MOC is very nice:-) Building an engine 6 or 8 wide really isn't an issue for me; yeah, I think that the 6 wides look a little squished when viewed from the ends, but overall, width really doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)