 Trains / 11781
  Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

(...) Honestly I don't know any easy way to transfer files from my AOL FTP space to another free-hosting service space. If I had backup files on hand, I would consider doing this or uploading them to Brickshelf or some other place. The only way I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

(...) If you just wanna make a copy, use FTP. The mget command lets you transfer a whole directory at a time, making it a lot less painful. ROSCO (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)