 Trains / 1177
  Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train

Oh my James, you've done it again. Another masterpiece! I think you did an excellent job of modeling BOB. Lots of detail to look at. Sounds like good playability too. :-) Tom (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train

James! this latest creation of yours defines the word 'genious'. Pure and simple. While many of us muddle about with new iterations of well-worn subjects, you continue to break new ground and think out of the box. I am humbled. The execution is very (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)