 Trains / 11669
    6w MOCs —Mike Knuepfel
   here is a trolley that ive been working on now that school is out: (URL) originally was modeling it after a picture that i saw on the internet. I got bored of following the picture and made my own design. It didn't turn out better or worse than (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6w MOCs —James Mathis
     Mike, These bulk creations are great! Very well done with the limited bulk assortment. later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: 6w MOCs —Josh Baakko
     (...) I saw these earlier today, the bulk ones are great... I also like the trolly idea. Josh (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6w MOCs —Eric Kingsley
     OOPH! Whats the world comming to when you have to declare a 6 Wide MOC in the Subject!! (...) Great work. (...) Hey this is great. Only problem is S@H doesn't have Bulk Blue Bricks yet :-). Again simple but striking. I think some people (including (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6w MOCs —Kevin Maynes
     (...) I like that trolley. Clever work front and centre for the windows. If I've seen it anywhere else I've forgotten about it - so until I'm corrected you'll carry the credit for that design in my wee brain. Be sure to let us know when you've got (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6w MOCs —Harvey Henkelman
     (...) Your trolley design is pretty good, I usually am not a trolley type of guy-but I'll make an exception in this case. The articulated design of this puts it a cut above the rest of what I've seen thus far. Keep your creative juices flowing, and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6w MOCs —Sonnich Jensen
   (...) Great work. (...) Good idea. That means that you most probably would have to make your own baseplates, which hardly can be done with bulk briks. But do it anyway. That way yuo can alse make them in blue. (...) Good design for both of them; (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)