 Trains / 11685
Re: 6w MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:05:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Knuepfel writes:
here is a trolley that ive been working on now that school is out:

i originally was modeling it after a picture that i saw on the internet.  I
got bored of following the picture and made my own design.  It didn't turn
out better or worse than expect....just different.  It can go around the
curves in the track but i still need to work on making the middle section
look more atractive.

Great work.

here is a train car that i made a while back but never posted:

the goal here was to make a train that was mainly made out of bulk pieces.
i was somewhat pleased with the results.  I think i may rebuild them making
the cars slightly longer...

Good idea. That means that you most probably would have to make your own
baseplates, which hardly can be done with bulk briks.
But do it anyway. That way yuo can alse make them in blue.

let me know what you think, mike

Good design for both of them; like them. Good idea with the tiles on the roof.

Thanx for sharing
Sonnich