 Trains / 11647
  Re: Finnaly my first 8-wide

(...) It looks like you are off to a good start. However, it looks like the middle section is connected to the ends by only three studs. I found that I had to extend the connections farther than that to increase the sturdiness of my cars. When I get (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Finnaly my first 8-wide

(...) I'll do that... The end is connected by the full width & the 2 extra studs on each side. I'm still working on the design, along with my SD40-2. I think I'll be putting more along the sides, so that I can get a blue stripe into the design (only (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)