 Trains / 11637
  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store

Hey John, Yes, I am the one that has the Big Boy and The Garrett, But I am from Cartersville, Georgia not S.C. Hopefully I will see you at the meeting at the end of the month. Yes, I am currently working on a Southern Pacific, 4-8-8-2 Cab-Forward, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store

(...) Sounds great! I look forward to seeing it. I kinda admit I'm a little disapointed. I was hoping that I would be the first one to attempt the cab forward design. :^) I love that train. It's on my list of engines to build. Thats fine, though, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)