 Trains / 11566
    Re: Diesel Loco - final version —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Jake, Very nice, I still don't know how I feel about the extended couplers but it is a trade off. Now all you need are some BN decals to finish it off and it will look perfect. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Diesel Loco - final version —Jake McKee
   (...) Thanks Eric! Yeah, I am not really sure how I feel about the couplers either, but I tried several different things to overcome it: - creating the entire truck, stairs/ladder, coupler area as one single piece. I hated how this looked as it went (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)