 Trains / 1155
  Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train

Wow! That's cool James. Just one nit, it seems that maybe the prototype has red doors on one side and blue on the other??? or else some of the brochure pictures are from different trainsets. I get the impression that the prototype has a middle (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train

(...) BOB's coloring: The brochure's front cover art looks to have been "artisticly" enhanced, turning selective patches into grayscale images of varying contrast and color depth(?). I thought the same thing at first. BOB's total number of units: (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.trains)