 Trains / 11520
  Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted

(...) Actually, I think TLC has expressed that Kevin could host even current instruction scans for all they care -- if I recall correctly, it is Kevin that chooses to do otherwise for reasons of his own. Apparently, I have argued this before too... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted

(...) distinction might be drawn between catalogs, the wide circulation of which can only help sales, and instructions, the wide circulation of which can hurt sales if the sets can be built out of existing parts. (...) I see your point, but I don't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)