 Trains / 11494
  Re: Need Help from Brits!

(...) (literally!!!...) I tried looking in your folders but didn't spot any obvious place to look. As to what the Hogwart's Express looks like, isn't that a silly question, sort of? We're all muggles, none of us can see it. I guess the engine used (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Help from Brits!

(...) Sorry, I took the pics down already (they weren't mine and I didn't really have permission to post them) (...) As far as you know;-) (...) Definitely! -John (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)