 Trains / 1145
  Re: Possible Source of NEW Trains

(...) You know, previously I would have said you are nuts; LEGO cannot be out done. However, it does seem that LEGO is working very hard at making life easier for the competition. Maybe the competition would get LEGO going in the right direction? (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Possible Source of NEW Trains

Oh, I agree Chris. I would have said the same thing five years ago. I have been with Lego sets for 20 years now, and I have a hard time with saying it. But times have changed. I will say the SW sets are wonderful, I have many now. But overall, look (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)