 Trains / 11440
  Gianluca's Bavarian

Since Gianluca hasn't mentioned it... He's built a fine little Bavarian unit: (URL) Mathis (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca's Bavarian

(...) Hmmmm.... I like it...This guy is really a great builder. :-))) Hehehe...just kidding. James,thank you for this message.I just couldn't post it yesterday. The loco is a little bavarian rack locomotive,that I modified in some details (eg should (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca's Bavarian

(...) That is a really cool looking engine. All the details make it look very real. The Black Falcon shield is a nice LEGO® extra. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the model presented with wagons at the Italian LEGOFest. Chris (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains)