 Trains / 11449
Re: Gianluca's Bavarian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 07:57:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Since Gianluca hasn't mentioned it...

He's built a fine little Bavarian unit:

later,
James Mathis

Hmmmm.... I like it...This guy is really a great builder.
:-)))
Hehehe...just kidding.

James,thank you for this message.I just couldn't post it yesterday.
The loco is a little bavarian rack locomotive,that I modified in some details
(eg should have rods and no shield on front).
I also have built some wagons to go with it,2 and 3 axles,in blue/white or
red/white color scheme.
For now these are the only pics....more will follow after next italian Legofest
(Modena,June 10th).

the pantograph is built like this:

and the shield is hold by a 1x2x1 panel brick(it is in the bottom of shield).
2 more of these parts (upside down) close the 2 upper corners of shield.

Gianluca