 Trains / 11409
Re: New MOC online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:02:49 GMT

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

Sorry Sonnich,

but as often as I try to visit any of your pages from above, my Netscape
browser gets killed.... :-(

Leg Godt!

Ben

Me too. The first page comes up empty, and the second page causes Netscape to
crash. Explorer loaded the pages fine.

I will once again look into it.
Chris, when it came up empty, was that in IE or netscape?

Sonnich

Netscape (Mac Netscape version 4.76) was the browser that had trouble viewing
those two pages. IE was fine.

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/