 Trains / 11408
Re: Motorized Freight Station Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 12:22:41 GMT

try it now it should work.  I forgot to update oen of the files on the
server. OPPS!

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
I don't see a "Motorized Freight Crane Station" section, only "Double Crane
Freight Loading Station" and "Double Platform Train Station", neither of which
seems to mention motorization.

Ahui Herrera wrote:

I've added new images of my motorized fright station crane.  See the images
at my website.

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/Trains/Intermediate/T_Intermediate.htm

Click on scenary and then scroll down to Motorized Freight Crane Station.

Ahui

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/