 Trains / 11399
    Re: New non-magnetic coupler design —James Jackson
   (...) I love your truck design. I might suggest using an axle piece 1 size shorter than what is in your display, (a "2" instead of a "3", or similar) but otherwise I have no complaint. As for your other problem, I think it is the downside of running (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: New non-magnetic coupler design —Christopher Masi
    I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. The Technic axle is a #2 not a #3. I also considered using a 1/2-connector-peg-1/2-axle-peg piece too. I might revisit that idea when I run out of #2 axles. The steering piece thingy could be replaced (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)