 Trains / 11397
Re: My pics (digital)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 19:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey, looks like a nice setup you've got there. Is that from a specific
event? I like the bridge there, it's not too huge a rise so that it looks
unnatural. The roundhouse looks pretty cool too. The colors are a bit
McDonald-ish though. ;-)

And, why not XP to .trains? (acting as I speak)...

-Shiri

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
my pics are up at brickshelf follow the link below

Hi Shiri,

Jeff's photos from rtlToronto/train1, the first Lego Train event in Toronto.
It was organized by a bunch of us in rtlToronto, which has been
traditionally one of the larger Technic/Mindstorms organizations.

About ten people brought their Train and Town collections in to a public
library last Saturday and put together a relatively large informal layout.

There are more photos here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-052601-index.html

As for crossposting, most rtlToronto event posts tend to stay in our own
newsgroup, as they're locally (well, as in the entire Quebec to Windsor
corridor :)  related.  That's not say other people don't read our newsgroup
or aren't welcome, but it usually just happens that way.  We of course
welcome everyone to read and post, and especially to come out and participate!

Calum