 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1074
Re: My pics (digital)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hey Guys,

my pics are up at brickshelf follow the link below

Jeff

In this one:

Ross had told me about the ballasted section. However for some reason I
thought it was loose. Looks attached. Looks cool!

How much time did this take to do, and did you use nothing but 1x1 plates or
are there bigger plates in there too?

Was it worth the effort? That is, would you do more next time? Also, why so
much white and black, instead of the 3 gray shades?

Hi Larry,

I'm glad that you like it, the plates are all attach, nothing loose. It took
hours to do, especialy to have the slope in the curved rigth.

plates are 1x1 and 1x2 only, grey, dark grey and black with about equal
proportion. ligth grey was non-existant at building time.

and yes it worth all the effort, it realy make a layout look good, I also had a
lot of good comment this week-end. I plan in the futur to do it to all my
layout althrougth it is not my first priority.

Martin