 Trains / 11386
  New MOC online

My red diesel engine is now online: (URL) features a modified 9V motor, which you can read about here: (URL) new cars should _hopefully_ be online in next week. LMKWYT Sonnich (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) Interesting... Josh (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) cutting a 9V connector in half and putting 12V pins on one end? That seems a lot less work and also less invasive of a more expensive part. Still, you get points for elegance! Thanks for sharing. (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) Sorry Sonnich, but as often as I try to visit any of your pages from above, my Netscape browser gets killed.... :-( Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) Me too. The first page comes up empty, and the second page causes Netscape to crash. Explorer loaded the pages fine. Chris (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) The idea is usuful, because I run my trains on both 9V and 12V, so I needed way which is easy and fast. I could probably have a way with both 12V connectors and a 9V connector, but that would not be so easy. Also, this was a first attempt for (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) I will once again look into it. Chris, when it came up empty, was that in IE or netscape? Sonnich (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) Netscape (Mac Netscape version 4.76) was the browser that had trouble viewing those two pages. IE was fine. Chris (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.trains)