 Trains / 11382
  Just testing the water?

Afternoon all , I would just wondering how greater a need there is in lego trains for scenery such as turn tables ,round houses arch ways for tunnels ,working smoke boxes,working signals,real life looking steel bridges & wheels arragements like the (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just testing the water?

Eli, You couldn't have said it better. We do have a need for all those things in the trains realm, esp. the steam engine wheels w/siderods. -Harvey (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just testing the water?

(...) I push for them too, and longer radus corners. Oh, yeah and bulk 2x6 45 degree slope with a 1x6 plate removed from top in bulk (grey, hint hint). Josh (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)