 Trains / 11382
11381  |  11383
Subject:
Just testing the water?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 06:05:23 GMT

Afternoon all ,
                I would just wondering how greater a need there
is in lego trains for scenery such as turn tables ,round houses
arch ways for tunnels ,working smoke boxes,working signals,real life looking
steel bridges & wheels arragements like the Garratt or mallet engines so on
and so on. So that they may be brought up at the next "train summit " with
lego for the real hardcore train fan or as models that are
esp made for a limited moulding time using pieces that we want in them eg
rare ones or one offs as in the case of the pan in which the turning table
sits in
to turn .Since there has been hints now and again of people wanting to do
such a thing ,And  that the lego community at large eg Australia ,Europe
,World & us  are also all allowed to take part in these Summits since the
last one was mainly what made up of yank ,maybe up putting a transcript up
on lugnet in real time as to let everyone participate in these talks.

Cheers ;'{~  go the ozzys!