 Trains / 11368
    Re: James Mathis goes US-proto: 8-wide Sante Fe study —Holger Matthes
   Hi James, thanks for sharing your design ideas! Looks great, except the tiny little 12V wheels - as Gianluca already said. Such a huge loco needs 9V wheels and the motors will go underneath the cars! Your Santa Fe loco will be a good partner for my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: James Mathis goes US-proto: 8-wide Sante Fe study —James Mathis
   (...) Yes. (...) Same place. I have only intended this Sante Fe to be a design study for the nose/cab only for this locomotive. I will likely not finish this model. (...) That was fun to figure out . :-) Amazing how well engineered LEGO element (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)