 Trains / 1129
  Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose

Here's my two cents, not that anyone cares. I like the proportions and interior detailing of Larry's red caboose. But, I like the black roof and decals on Joe's. I think the decals make all the difference in the world between the two models. Picture (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose

(...) We all like to hear feedback! (...) I tried one of the rounded tube 4 stud wide 'roll bar' pieces for the railing first, but it didn't look right. I could try the piece Lego uses for train railings, but it is 6 studs wide and I wanted to put (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)