 Trains / 11257
  Re: Not My Own Train

Where was Lars when I had the floor at the summit? :) Way inside, but I drew simular conclusions when we were asked about the new train at the summit we had several months ago. And the designer was there and this creation is not a (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Not My Own Train

Wasn't there an NDA signed? <Cue the big lawyers in the United States of Litigation> So you guys did know about this. What else ey? Santosh (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Not My Own Train

(...) Knew about what? ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)