 Trains / 11256
    Re: Not My Own Train —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Lars Brandt writes: <snip> (...) I would dispute that. I've met the current train designer and his work is aces, it would blow your socks off. Your issue is not with him, it is with the parameters around what sets are designed and (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Not My Own Train —Bryan Kinkel
   Personally, I can't wait to see what new train stuff is in store. While not everyone is happy with the new train (I am), the train summit, bulk doors and windows and the new sets shows us that Lego is commited to the line. However, the wait for new (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)