 Trains / 11245
    Re: Motor control —Lester Witter
   (...) from (...) might (...) power (...) (like (...) a (...) separately. The an RCX output would act as an electronic switch. This is primarily intended to avoid running down the RCX batteries. Does anyone know how long it takes a train motor to run (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Motor control —Dean Husby
   (...) My project involved a connector going from the aux power port on the motor. (Track Power) and running that into the RCX's Power Port. Then I used Port A to run the Train motor and Port B ran my lights. This way the lights would blink to show (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)