 Trains / 11201
  James Mathis are you there?

I ran across your Amtrak Cascades train, and i'm interested in how you built it. Was it complicated? I'd like to build a replica, sort of, but in another paint scheme. Josh (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis are you there?

(...) Hello, Josh, Regarding my Amtrak Cascades train: "Was it complicated?"..... That's quite an interesting question! The answer is, "yes." How did I build it? 1) At least one year of thinking about it; and I'm still back-burner tinkering with (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis are you there?

(...) I am so glad to hear this! I often see amazing MOCs that people have made and wonder if I'll ever be able to produce such quality work. It's frustrating to see something amazingly complex and beautiful and hear, "yeah, I whipped this together (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis are you there?

(...) I'm going with my railroad's Blue & Grey (mostly all of mine are posted here, and mostly all in B&G < (URL) >) (...) Well I'll see what i get. Josh (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)