 Trains / 11096
  8w Switcher Hood Taper concept (was: SW-something switcher)

(...) That sounds like a challenge to me! The problem was bugging me all morning, and it has been rather quiet around here, so I whipped this up. I don't prototype in MLCAD very much, but this looks feasable and reasonably sturdy to me. I believe (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: 8w Switcher Hood Taper concept (was: SW-something switcher)

Very nicely shown. later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)