 Trains / 11073
    Re: Old train parts on S@H —Sonnich Jensen
   WHAT?!?!?!? I tried to get some of these parts from Lego some months ago and all that was availble was 12 Motors and electric inserts! The wheels must be newly produced. But yeah there are there. I expect to see more spareparts there within some (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Old train parts on S@H —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:GCrDun.MH1@lugnet.com... (...) some (...) You didnt read my post quote "Before anyone gets too excited, the large wheels are marked 'no longer available', and they are not! I phoned and (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Old train parts on S@H —Sonnich Jensen
   yep see that now. But the parts are still on, at least in the Danish version. But looking under bulk bricks I saw the posts for e.g. lightning. Hope they will be availible. Also they got bulk ladder! I am going to take some of them! Sonnich Lawrence (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)