 Trains / 11043
Re: Stand alone, 2nd try...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 00:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
I've now added the containers to the picture:

The unloaded picture:

Hi Josh,

Your well-car is an interesting design, but I find myself
asking if you've tried to build it, or just put it into MLCAD?
(It seems to me that the trucks probably won't be able to
swivel enough to negotiate curves due to the proximity
to the well wall, which is why I ask. :-)

No, i have yet to build it, i need a few parts for it, i may have to expand
it by 1 stud per side.
Josh

I'm always happy to see other Intermodal ideas.

    Play Well,

        -Z-       http://www.baylug.org/zonker/ZContCar.html