 Trains / 1104
    Any news on 4519? —Michael Ulring
   Does anyone have any solid info on when the 9V Cross Track will be available? I have 2 on backorder, and I got a note last month that said end of May. I called this morning to change my order (from 1 to 2) and she said "looks like sometime in July" (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Any news on 4519? —Brian Korn
   Just called S@H, they told me that they have shipped some 4519's; but there is such a damand for it any new orders would be on back order till July. So I would think that you would get yours as promised by the end of May. Brian Korn (...) layout (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)