 Trains / 1111
Re: Any news on 4519?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:15:09 GMT

Just called S@H, they told me that they have shipped some 4519's; but there is
such a damand for it any new orders would be on back order till July.  So I
would think that you would get yours as promised by the end of May.

Brian Korn

p.s. there is always
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/cross.htm

In lugnet.trains, Michael Ulring writes:
Does anyone have any solid info on when the 9V Cross Track will be available?
I have 2 on backorder, and I got a note last month that said end of May.  I
called this morning to change my order (from 1 to 2) and she said "looks like
sometime in July" - which is the date for the other new 9V sets.  My new • layout
design needs these tracks - and if I have to wait 3 more months I will • probably
have to redo the layout.

-Mike Ulring