 Trains / 11003
  I've taken up the gauntlet (Dora in the planning stages)

I've decided to tackle the 80cm (K) E gun on my own... The prototype stood 35 feet high, that should work out to about 20 bricks high. This gun had 80 wheels! I guess I'll build from the ground up. I have drawings of the original on the way to help (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I've taken up the gauntlet (Dora in the planning stages)

(...) I'd like to see the finished model handle the curvature of the LEGO tracks! ;-> Good luck, it is probably an interesting model to build. Fredrik (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I've taken up the gauntlet (Dora in the planning stages)

(...) Oh boy! this gun will be incredible to build! I've decided upon light gray and black as the colors for this. The barrel alone I've calculated to be 120 bricks long!, I feel a brainstorm descending upon me here. Help! Somebody (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.trains)