 Trains / 11046
Re: I've taken up the gauntlet (Dora in the planning stages)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 01:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
I've decided to tackle the 80cm (K) E gun on my own...
The prototype stood 35 feet high, that should work out to about 20 bricks high.
This gun had 80 wheels! I guess I'll build from the ground up. I have
drawings of the original on the way to help me, wish me luck! -Harvey
Oh boy! this gun will be incredible to build! I've decided upon light gray
and black as the colors for this. The barrel alone I've calculated to be 120
bricks long!, I feel a brainstorm descending upon me here. Help! Somebody
heeeeeeeellllllppppp.....-Harvey