 Trains / 10974
    Re: brick/plate height ruler... —Christopher Masi
   (...) Snip all the information (thanks by the way) Whoa! Lots of information there. I just wondered what you meant by dome as compared to observation. It seems that both dome car and observation cars serve the same varied purposes and that they have (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: brick/plate height ruler... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, there are different distinguishing features. (and no, I'm not in Houston any more, I am in Carlsbad, CA). A car can be both but it has to *have* both natures. (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)